We generally provide Pro-Active support which means we ensure the systems are well maintained in key areas such as Anti-Virus/Spyware/Adware control, Program management (removing non-business applications), System Updating (to minimise problem from security issues), Disk performance and cleaning (to increase machine performance) etc. There are other key areas also.
Particularly on servers we pay great attention to data backup and system redundancy to ensure any failure is not going to bring the business to a halt with users not being able to access e-mail or important files.
As far as networks and internet go, we are experienced in providing and supporting Internet connections from all major Internet Providers. We are knowledgeable to troubleshoot unusual network problems (such as poor connections etc.)
We manage your overall IT function based on performance indicators and 12 month objectives and provide monthly reporting.
We become your IT Manager and provide sound advice based on best practises.
Provide full time staffing to fit with your business culture.
Visit to your office to carry out routine maintenance on your IT based on well-developed and documented process.
Includes unlimited support in case of IT problem (at no added cost).
One key advantage of routine maintenance is that it improves the overall performance and reliability of your IT. This can save down time and cost in the long term.
Respond to emergency case. No maintenance of housekeeping
It is sometimes more costly to fix something that hasn’t been maintained well.
Lower priority support than routine maintenance customers.
Out of hours cover
When urgent cases arise we will attend in weekends or evenings.
As part of our work, we keep records for your IT to support the planning and upgrading of your systems and tracking about license allocation. We also make documents relating to the office floor plan, detailing the location of machines, users and networking points.
Our engineers keep a check sheet for their Maintenance work. They use this to track what is completed on each visit and to ensure that all machines are attended to over a period of visits.
Backup is imperative for the safety of your business data.
As part of our work, we carry out Backup monitoring and this is carried out with a procedure document and sign off record.
What do we do?
For the systems
– Regular Site visits:
– Check AntiVirus Updates
– Check Microsoft System Updates
– Check machine performance.
– Clean disk of temporary files.
– Disk De-fragmentation.
– Review Event Logs (for Servers and Windows XP PCs)
– Networks and Infrastructure are secure.
– Backups are being performed successfully.
– Server and network health checks.
For the Users
It is remarkable to see how a user that is well supported performs more confidently and successfully in their job.
It shows in their work performance and proficiency. As part of our service, we can show users:
– how to do tasks faster
– how to use advanced program features
– how to organize their day and there work better
– how to embrace IT and use it as a tool rather than a challenge
– Annual / 6 month report can include:
– System / Network infrastructure topology
– IT Inventory
– Individual Machine Problem / Change History Log
– Recommendations for improvement to get the best from the IT
– Hardware loan replacement
– In event of failure we can provide loan equipment until replacement is sourced.
– Failed Hardware Insurance (Free Hardware replacement)
– If your systems warranty has expired this ensures you don’t have to pay anything more for when something fails. It’s just like insurance but for your computer.
– Call-out at any time (day or night) for emergency situations.
– Consulting or discussion at any time.
– Fast replacement for standard hardware.
We have decades of combined man years in IT experience to give you a great service.
Copyright © 2010-2020 Clarity IT Co., Ltd.